What is Matka?
Organized annually in January at Messukeskus Helsinki in Finland, Matka Nordic Travel Fair is the largest travel industry event in Northern Europe. More than 1000 exhibitors from 80 different countries ensure an impressive start for the travel year. In addition to destinations abroad, the popularity of domestic tourism ensures that all of Finland is also present in miniature size on a yearly basis.
During the exhibition week on Thursday, Matka is open only for travel trade professionals. The event will open its doors to the general public on Friday next morning.
Annually the event is visited by more than 50.000 consumers and almost 20.000 travel trade professionals.
Why exhibit at Matka?
Meeting face to face is the most effective way to make an impact in the decision-making of both wider consumers and travel trade professionals. Matka Nordic Travel Fair is an excellent arena to learn about new products, tie relations, look for information and make purchases.
Matka follows the constantly evolving travel business, and our goal is to provide the best possible platform for the travel trade to grow. Matka offers an unique opportunity to meet the decision makers of the travel trade industry and consumers with purchase power in an inspiring environment. You will have profitable encounters and grow your brand through numerous encounters.
Matka 2017 key figures – Coming soon!
Hear what few of our exhibitors had to say:
“Thanks to the versatility of the fair, all exhibitors can set different goals for the participation to support the organizations operations to reach the best value. The best thing about Matka Nordic Travel Fair is, above all, a wide range of experiences and encounters both with customers and partners”, Maarit Pitkänen, Visit Helsinki.
”Matka brings suppliers in touch with the very profitable and robust Nordic markets. The Nordic consumers have great purchasing power and are respective and thoughtful travellers who spend money for quality”, Peter Semone, Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
Why should I exhibit?
- Do business
- Increase the image of your company or product
- Gather new customers
- Increase the loyalty of existing customers
- Give your company a face
- Meet with stakeholders, retailers, media and bloggers
Who can I reach?
- Travel trade professionals
- Travel managers and business travel buyers
- Consumers with purchasing power
What ways are there to participate?
- Book and plan the department yourself
- You can choose from the many readymade stand alternatives
- Be seen in Messukeskus Advertising spaces
- Take advantage of ready-made marketing materials
- Implement the program with us
How can I exhibit?
eMessukeskus – an online service for companies
eMessukeskus brings everything related to fairs within easy reach, also on mobile devices.
eMessukeskus provides information on different fairs and fair attendance, and enables you to make and manage bookings and publish programme information, offers and press releases. You can also find all stand design and building information for each event through the eMessukeskus service.
eMessukeskus at your service
• eMessukeskus is easy to use
• You can access lots of information and register for fairs without signing in
• Personal usernames and passwords
• All fair participation information is stored in one place, but all fairs have their own pages
• The service provides you with ready-made participation options and additional products that complement your choices
• You can order almost all products and services required for attendance from one place
• All products and services ordered via the service are shown on the same invoice
• Important dates for each event are shown on a personal timeline. You will also be informed of important deadlines by e-mail.
• All information on bookings is stored in one place, facilitating project management and improving cost control
Leave an unforgettable imprint!
Exhibit at our inspiring theme areas
Want to have a local friend to show you around?
As you know, participating to fairs around the globe is quite hectic. It would be nice to play tourist a little, but one does not usually have time and money to waste when visiting the host country.
ParisRio and Matka Nordic Travel Fair provides you the opportunity to book a local friend to make the most out of your time. Your local friend can show you the best parts of their favorite home city, take you to concerts, shops, small restaurants and bars and make you feel almost… like a local! They can help you avoid unnecessary hassles and mistakes, and also save you time and money.
Book your local guide here >>