Pink Island 2018
*Changes are possible
Pink Island 2017
Pink Island – an easy participation solution for you to reach the LGBT interest groups, travel and service providers.
Matka provides you with the tools to reach the lucrative and highly travel minded LGBT consumers.
We received excellent feedback from last year’s implementation of Pink Island and aim to continue this trend in 2018 by providing the best platform to bring together LGBT consumers and service providers.
In addition to LGBT visitors, you have a chance to meet with travel trade professionals. Last year almost 20,000 trade professionals and exhibitor representatives from over 80 countries all over the world attended Matka.
MATKA also attracts the media. In 2017 almost 1,000 media representatives and 70 top international travel bloggers through Nordic Bloggers’ Experience visited MATKA.
The Pink Island area is located at the MATKA hall 7 next in the area of Latin America exhibitors.
Early Bird (before 30 AUG 17)
EUR 750 plus VAT / company
From 01 SEP 17
EUR 800 plus VAT.
• Registration fee and exhibitor visibility in the online, printed and mobile fair catalogues
• Logo visibility in the MATKA web site and in theme area marketing
• Info desk, 1 bar stool and brochure rack in the ready built Pink Island area
• 3 Exhibitor passes
• 20 e-invitation for the trade hour
• 30 e-tickets for the MATKA general public hours
• 1 ticket for the Exhibitors Event on Thursday 18JAN (value EUR 50)
• General and stand lightning, free WiFi.
• Media coverage about LGBT travel in the MATKA press conference before and during the fair (1,000 accredited journalists) as well as in social media.
• Opportunity to host event/program at the Pink Island Stage.
With an extra charge:
• Socket 16A 230V 3,6 Kw and energy consumption EUR 150
• Info desk branding for your company starting from EUR 150
Would you like to be visible at Pink Island, but lack staff?
No worries, just rent a brochure rack for your company material distribution. Price starting from EUR 300 excluding VAT.
Interested to exhibit or collaborate as a partner at Pink Island in 2018?
For next year’s exhibition, we are looking for partners to collaborate with us in this area. For more detailed information, please contact our Sales Manager.