Matka Workshop Day
January 17th 2024
Use your time efficiently: meet potential business partners according to a pre-planned schedule!
Participate in Matka 2024 Workshop Day!
Matka Workshop Day is the largest travel trade event in Northern Europe where you meet potential business partners in accordance to a pre-planned schedule. Workshop Day consists of two events: In Meet Finland Finnish service providers meet international tour operators and in Global Workshop you are able to make appointments with buyers from Finland, Nordic Countries, the Baltic countries as well as from other parts of the world.
Global Workshop is a meeting forum for international service providers and their clients in the Northern European region. At Global Workshop, you will get to know foreign destinations. In addition to Finnish buyers, Global Workshop attracts buyers from nearby regions and across Europe.
“Congratulations! One of the best fairs I have ever attended! Qualitative meetings, well organized, great workshop day! Will surely come back!”
In Meet Finland domestic services meet foreign travel companies. Meet Finland allows you present your products and services as well as network with foreign travel companies. To insure that your meetings are worth of your time, we will check the backgrounds of every buyer and invite only the right ones to the event.
“My co-participants in the fair have told me that this is the best -ever-organized -tour-trade-fair that they have been to!”.
Matka Workshop Day 2024: participation and prices
- Participation in Matka 2024 Workshop Day requires also participation in Matka 2024 Nordic Travel Fair as main or co-exhibitor.
- Stand of 4m² (only in Matka Business Forum) allows you to purchase one table, stands between 6-9 m² allow you to purchase two tables, 10-30 m² allow you to purchase six tables and with stands larger than 30 m² table number is according to agreement.
- Number of international suppliers in Global Workshop is limited to 10 per country, on a first come, first served basis.
- Price includes: one sales table on 17 January 2024, two representatives from the same company, one company profile, two person and product profiles, two calendars (can be combined), use of matchmaking tool, and on 18 January also: electricity, wi-fi, lunch, coffee and possible after party. You can use matchmaking tool also to pre-schedule meetings for 18-19 January 2024. These meetings will be held on exhibitors’ stands.
6 February – 30 September 2023: 1.100 euro + VAT
As of 1 October 2023: 1.560 euro + VAT
6 February – 30 September 2023: 1.585 euro + VAT
As of 1 October 2023: 2.110 euro + VAT
Please note: If two companies share a table, extra fee of 500 euro + VAT applies per table. Table is invoiced from one company.
How to participate
Please contact Rea Sandström: email@example.com. We will contact all exhibitors who have ordered participation in Matka Workshop Day in order for supplier to create a profile. Registration will be opened in October 2023.
- If you represent tour operator, travel agent, distribution channel or MICE operator, you are involved in initiating or authorizing purchasing decisions on travel-related products and services, and you are a potential business partner to participating suppliers, you are welcome to attend as a buyer. Buyer applications can be made as of October 2023. All applications are subject to organizer’s validation.
- Validated buyers can participate free of charge but travel costs and stay in Helsinki are on buyer’s own expense, unless participating a possible hosted buyer programme which is ‘by invitation only’ and managed by main event partners.
The exhibitor shall have the right to cancel the participation in Matka Workshop Day within seven (7) days of receiving confirmation from the Organizer. Requests for cancellation of participation must be made in writing. Additional information and the General Terms of participation of the Finnish Fair Corporation at: emessukeskus.com >> Info >> Terms and feedback >> General Terms of Participation >> 5. Cancelling participation.
Contact me for more information!
Project Manager / Matka Workshop Day
+358 400 986 416