Participate in Matka 2025 Workshop Day!
Matka Workshop Day is the largest travel trade event in Northern Europe where you meet potential business partners in accordance to a pre-planned schedule. Workshop Day consists of two events: In Meet Finland Finnish service providers meet international tour operators and in Meet the World you are able to make appointments with buyers from Finland, Nordic Countries, the Baltic countries as well as from other parts of the world. Registration for suppliers and buyers will open in October 2024.
2024: Pre-scheduled meetings 3665 | Buyers 226 | Sellers 224 | Countries 39
Meet the World
Meet the World is a meeting forum for international service providers and their clients in the Northern European region. At Meet the World, you will get to know foreign destinations. In addition to Finnish buyers, Meet the World attracts buyers from nearby regions and across Europe.
“Congratulations! One of the best fairs I have ever attended! Qualitative meetings, well organized, great workshop day! Will surely come back!”
In Meet Finland domestic services meet foreign travel companies. Meet Finland allows you present your products and services as well as network with foreign travel companies. To insure that your meetings are worth of your time, we will check the backgrounds of every buyer and invite only the right ones to the event.
“My co-participants in the fair have told me that this is the best -ever-organized -tour-trade-fair that they have been to!”.
Matka Workshop Day 2025: participation and prices
- Participation in Matka 2025 Workshop Day requires also participation in Matka Travel Fair 2025 as main or co-exhibitor.
- Stand of 4m² (only in Matka Business Forum) allows you to purchase one table, stands between 6-9 m² allow you to purchase two tables, 10-30 m² allow you to purchase six tables and with stands larger than 30 m² table number is according to agreement. A co-exhibitor may purchase one table.
- Number of international suppliers in Global Workshop (Meet the World) is limited to 10 per country, on a first come, first served basis.
- Price includes: one sales table on Workshop Day, two representatives from the same company, one company profile, two person and product profiles, two calendars (can be combined), use of matchmaking tool, and also: electricity, wi-fi, lunch, coffee and possible after party.
Pre-scheduling meetings with registered buyers for fair days is possible according to your exhibitor status. If you are a fulltime exhibitor, you can use matchmaking tool to schedule meetings for both 16-17 January 2025, too. If you only exhibit on Matka Trade Day, you can use matchmaking tool to schedule meetings for Thursday 16 January only. All scheduled meetings on fair day(s) will be held on exhibitor’s own stand.
How to participate
Please contact Anna Molander-Bry: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact all exhibitors who have ordered participation in Matka Workshop Day in order for supplier to create a profile. Registration will be opened in October 2024.
- If you represent tour operator, travel agent, distribution channel or MICE operator, you are involved in initiating or authorizing purchasing decisions on travel-related products and services, and you are a potential business partner to participating suppliers, you are welcome to attend as a buyer. Buyer applications can be made as of October 2024. All applications are subject to organizer’s validation.
- Validated buyers can participate free of charge but travel costs and stay in Helsinki are on buyer’s own expense, unless participating a possible hosted buyer programme which is ‘by invitation only’ and managed by main event partners.
The exhibitor shall have the right to cancel the participation in Matka Workshop Day within seven (7) days of receiving confirmation from the Organizer. Requests for cancellation of participation must be made in writing. Additional information and the General Terms of participation of the Finnish Fair Corporation here: General Terms of participation.
Until February 5, 2024: €1,515 + VAT
Starting from February 6, 2024: €1,590 + VAT
Starting from October 1, 2024: €2,110 + VAT
Please note: If two companies share a table, extra fee of 500 euro + VAT applies per table. Table is invoiced from one company.
Meet the World
Until February 5, 2024: €1,045 + VAT
Starting from February 6, 2024: €1,105 + VAT
Starting from October 1, 2024: €1,565 + VAT