Matka for professional visitors
Matka Workshop Day: Wed 17 Jan 2024 9:00–17:30 *Requires separate registration.
Matka Trade Day: Thu 18 Jan 2024 9:00–18:00
Matka Business Forum: Thu 18 Jan 2024 9:00-18:00
General Public: 19-21 Jan 2024 10:00-18:00
Registration will open closer to the event.Exhibit at Matka Register as a professional visitor Matka Workshop Day: Register here as a buyer
Matka is THE Meeting Place for travel trade professionals – develop, grow business and network in Matka!
Matka Nordic Travel Fair is the largest travel trade fair in Northern Europe and is held annually at Messukeskus Expo and Convention Centre. Matka showcases approximately 850 exhibitors, travel destinations, and tourism service companies from nearly 70 countries. The event attracts over 50,000 consumers and nearly 15,000 travel industry professionals each year. The first two days of the event are reserved for professionals only, with the traditional Professional Day taking place on Thursday, January 18, 2024.
Matka provides industry professionals and exhibitors great opportunity to enhance their professional expertise, conduct business, and network in a productive and efficient manner. In addition to individually arranged meetings, the professional days offer special areas such as the Matka Workshop Day and Matka Business Forum.Register as a professional visitor 18.1.
If you represent a tour operator, travel agent, OTA, distribution channel or MICE operator, and you are involved in travel services purchasing, you can also register as a buyer in Matka Workshop Day on 17 January here:Register here as a buyer
Buyer participation is free-of-charge for validated buyers but please note that travel costs and stay costs in Helsinki are on your expense.
Do you need accommodation when visiting Matka? Please click here to see special rates available for all travel trade professionals:Matka 2024 accommodation deals
Matka Business Forum | Matka Workshop Day
You can participate in our special areas either as a trade visitor or as an exhibitor.
Fam tours for Matka Nordic Travel Fair buyers
Exhibitors in Matka can organize fam tours to their destinations for validated buyers.
Tours can be organized under the following conditions:
- The main organizer must be a main exhibitor in Matka 2024 Nordic Travel Fair and participate also in Matka Workshop Day.
- Other destinations included in the program must be main or co-exhibitors in Matka 2024 Nordic Travel Fair.
- If a project produces tour arrangements, either the project and/or the DMO must be represented in Matka Nordic Travel Fair and Matka Workshop Day.
- All tours organized before Matka Workshop Day begin from Helsinki or Helsinki Airport, and they end on Tuesday at the hotels where buyers are staying in Helsinki.
- Post tours can begin on Thursday evening after Matka Trade Day, at the earliest.
- ToolBox Consulting Ltd. is organizing Matka 2024 pre and post tours for validated buyers.
Are you interested in hosting a pre or post tour for validated Matka Nordic Travel Fair buyers? Please contact Kari Halonen at firstname.lastname@example.org